Terms and Conditions
- Upon confirmation of the registration, transfer of registration to another event, or any changes to registrations is not allowed.
- Upon confirmation of the registration, no refunds are allowed.
- Participants must be fully aware of the risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible injury, damages, or harm to their health.
- Every runner participates in the event at his/her own free will.
- Every runner participates in the event on his/her own responsibility and bears full responsibility as to his/her fitness condition and ability to participate.
- At irunners, for each race we always have a limited number of slots available because we choose quality over quantity. Where does the registration fee go? Organizing a virtual event is not a small feat, website design, hosting, database design, medal design, tee shirt design, marketing and thousands of hours we have spent over the years to bring this event.
1- Daily5K Challenge 100KM
- Participants have to run or walk a minimum of 100km in the month of December.
2- Daily5K Challenge 150KM
- Participants have to run or walk a minimum of 150km in the month of December.
3- Daily5K Challenge 300KM
- Participants have to run or walk a minimum of 300km in the month of December.
Registration For Distance Challenges
- All participants must register through the online registration portal.
- Registration fee for Distance challenge is MVR 0 for 100KM and does not include a tee shirt.
- Registration fee for Distance challenge is MVR 250 for 150KM & 300KM and includes a tee shirt.
Distance Challenge Rules
- Runners are required to use Strava running app to track their runs.
- Digital Finisher Medals are free and is shown on the website.
Last updated Thu, 01 Dec 22 13:52:39 +0500